Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Final Project Proposal


Final Project Proposal

For our final projects you wanted us to choose something that we wanted to do. Ideally you wanted us to work on an area that maybe we didn’t get to work on as much during the semester or on something that we were hoping to make, coming into the class. After taking awhile to think about what we have done so far and what I was expecting before the semester, I decided I wanted to work on a series of subtractive or additive sculptures that push realism and accuracy. 

You mentioned for our final project we didn’t have to spend all of our time working towards one big piece, but rather we could work on several smaller works. I think this would be the way to go for what I want to do. My idea right now is to create a series of sculptures of various subjects and various media that are detailed and are clear what they represent. I’m not too sure what subjects I would like to create yet but I know I will probably want to work with plaster, wax and maybe a new medium that I haven’t used yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment